Pages Menu
Categories Menu

My degree was taught in English; Do I provide a certified proficiency?

Yes, you have to provide a recognized proof of your proficiency. Only native speakers are dispensed with this proof. We assume that a native speaker comes from one of the countries listed in our appendix.

Posted in: English proficiency