Pages Menu
Categories Menu



Search the Frequently Asked Questions before applying to the IMAE Master course.

English proficiency

Where should the scores of the TOEFL be sent? Is there any Institutional code?

You have to send a copy of your test results attached with the other document. Don’t use direct transfer to the institution, we prefer to receive all your documents simultaneously.

My degree was taught in English; Do I provide a certified proficiency?

Yes, you have to provide a recognized proof of your proficiency. Only native speakers are dispensed with this proof. We assume that a native speaker comes from one of the countries listed in our appendix.

I passed a test (TOEFL, IELTS, …) in English few years ago. Do I need to pass it again?

If your result was already above the requirement, it is not necessary. If not, you will have to pass again and try to reach the threshold.

I have followed a language course in English given by a private school. Can I use their certificate instead TOEFL or IELTS test?

No. We accept only standardized tests recognized by the UK (i.e. all TOEFL tests, IELTS, Cambridge certificates, TOEIC). However, both institutional and international TOEFL are accepted.

There is not enough time for me to obtain a language proficiency certificate before the application deadline. What should I do?

Please, register to take the test at the earliest date possible (both IELTS and TOEFL offer online platforms) and include in your supporting documents an additional letter in which you explain the reason and the next marked date for your test. However, if it is after our selection meeting it will be too late.