Aims of the Programme
The objectives of the International Master in Applied Ecology (IMAE) programme are to foster interdisciplinary training at a high academic level, within an extensively international context to form graduates with wide portfolios of conceptual and practical skills. These adaptable and innovative graduates will be capable of devising original and new solutions to meet the challenges of evolving problems in applied ecology and to carry out a variety of environmental projects all over the world.
The aims of the programme are to provide large and comprehensive background of understanding, knowledge and skills in the following fields.
- Ecological diagnoses about Human-related or natural disturbances ;
- Dynamics and functions in both temperate & tropical ecosystems (continental and aquatic);
- Consequences of global change on the equilibrium of ecosystems;
- Biodiversity assessment, conservation and management;
- Ecosystem services: a price on biodiversity and natural resources;
- Trade-off between human activities and conservation biology: the political and social complexity;
- Environmental Policies & Economics in the management of natural resources.
Via the following link, you can access to the programme leaflet pdf file.